Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oops!... But on the brighter side...

So I regret to admit that it COMPLETELY forgot to post last Thursday. It was a mistake that I don't intend to let happen again. Although I was a little disappointed in my forgetful mind I am very pleased and, I have to admit pretty excited, to inform you guys that I have completed my poster with both dichotomous key's. I finished with enough time to edit and practice it to a point were it can be flawless. Okay, maybe not "flawless" but pretty close.

While I was doing the poster I didn't realize how difficult it was going to be due to the size of the poster. Well I should clarify that it was more frustrating rather than difficult. The size requirements for the poster is a 3x3 finished poster. My dichotomous key's alone were 3x3 (not really but kind of close) and I had to figure out a way to fit both dichotomous key's plus my data, an abstract and so much more. It was like playing Tetris while creating a poster all at the same time.

I am not completely satisfied with my poster as is but since I am done ahead of schedule I will have the ability to adjust as I feel necessary. The wonderful perk of finishing early.




    This is the gram negative dichotomous key which is only on here curtsy of Josh. I have two dichotomous key's as the end product of my project and it is quite similar to the one above. Well, I guess that's all I really have at the moment to inform you guys about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment