Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pre-Presentation Jitter's

I am not completely sure if my title is grammatically correct, but then again that is why I am a science major and not English. Never really was a strong subject for me. Well, the conference is getting closer (Monday the 4th to be exact) and I am going to be completely honest, I am getting more and more nervous. I have officially completed my poster COMPLETELY today. Matt and I figured out a way to fit everything on the poster, even with the very limited space we were given. I was even able to fit a few, small, pictures in between the madness of a poster I created.    

Below is the completed poster that is going to be presented at the conference. I am actually very excited to see the different projects that are going to be presented. I was able to present last year at the conference held at Estrella Mountain Community College, and I have a feeling that this conference at ASU is going to be a lot more intriguing. At least I am hoping. 


As you can tell there was a lot of information squished into a 3x3 poster. It was somewhat difficult but it is done and I am happy to say I am ready for the printer :)
After a long semester of tests, bacteria and more tests, it is quite the accomplishment to say that I have completed my project and I am ready to demonstrate my accomplishments too the many people attending this conference.

I don’t know if we are going to practice presentation before Monday, like we were able to do last year, but no matter what I have been putting together little notes for myself that will help me when presenting. I know my project like the back of my hand, which makes me feel a little bit more comfortable with presentation. Well, I guess that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment